This A-Z April Challenge page is dedicated to my grandson, Tiven.
I have only done one blogging challenge in my year of blogging, so it seems now I will join another. The Every Damn Day December (EDDD) challenge was crazy hectic and I eventually missed a day and renamed it “Almost Every Damn Day December,” but it was fun. During the December challenge I had a lot on my plate when I joined:
1) I was traveling from Washington to Oregon to help my sister’s mother-in-law.
2) I began a relationship with the son of my sister’s m-i-l, after 5 years of being a widow.
3) I prepared to spend 5 months (actually, 2 & 1/2 months) in Alaska to help my folks with mom’s hip replacement recovery.
4) I tamed my bah humbug Christmas attitude…almost.
5) I struggled to keep my balance, while terribly missing the holiday season without my late husband, sister, grandson and others I’ve lost.
The A-Z April challenge began in 2010 by Arlee Bird @ Tossing it Out http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/ and went from a couple hundred bloggers, to this one, which has over 2000 bloggers signed up! I was 2031!
I still have everyday issues on my plate, like focusing on getting some work published, maintaining my newish relationship, visiting friends and family, gardening, health and dental issues and making it through the one year mark of my little grandson’s death this month.
My plan is to use one of my many photographs as a writing prompt for each of the 26 posts (Sundays are not included in the challenge).
Wish me luck and I will see you tomorrow for Day 1,
A-Z posts, click on letter to read each post: