Frivolous odds & ends about me…
These came about when I was participating in blogger awards.
11 Unknown Facts About Me:
- I love the sound of chimes; I even have some hanging on a curtain that I brush past regularly.
- I love smelling like camp fire.
- I sleep with a blanket, sheet or pillow over my head.
- I sing, talk, shout and memorize poetry while beach combing.
- I don’t watch or have a TV.
- I love to fish, especially in Katchemak Bay, Alaska.
- I love to free-style dance to jazz and blues.
- I swerve to miss frogs on rainy days and nights (watch out!).
- Our family raised a pet raccoon, Ricky, who retired to the Alaska Children’s Zoo. TanaBevan@TanaBevan said “Overcoming much sorrow & loss w/grace & dignity.” @PattiHallWritehttps://1writeplace.com/welcome-to-the-neighborhood/ … A reminder of Ricky Raccoon. pic.twitter.com/Jx5HkBqelD
- I have been in every state in the U.S., including Hawaii.
- I have email subscriptions to Hawaiian and Greek newspapers (written in English!)
11 Questions for the Nominee (me) of the Leibster Award :
- Are you a spy? I may be, but if I answer I’ll have to…well, you know.
- What has to happen for you to say you had a perfect writing day? A perfect writing day is when the magic happens and the words flow.
- If you won a two-week all-expenses-paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Two weeks isn’t very long, but okay, Greece.
- What do you enjoy most about blogging? Better than all the things I’m learning, are the people I’m meeting and the mutual support we give each other.
- Do you have a master plan to take over the world? Yes, one book at a time.
- Who do you think should inherit the earth and why? Whoever is listed in the will, because that’s the law. Duh.
- If you had the funds to design your perfect writing space, what would it look like? It would be painted white, high ceiling, windows for walls, all the latest office equipment, rocking chair (of course!), fake fireplace and real a/c. Damn, where am I going to hang the bulletin boards and book shelves? Okay one real wall then. Wood floor with yummy throw rugs, and a soft couch with tons of pillows.
- What is your favorite animal (wild or domesticated)? My grandchildren; they are wildly domesticated.
- Where did you hide the money? See second half of answer #1.
- Have you ever been in a witness protection program? If I was, no one told me. Mom? Dad? Can you answer this nut?
- Do you think I’m crazy? (trick question) See last two words of last sentence of answer #10, now capitalize the first word and exchange the question mark with an exclamation mark, or three. (Trick answer)
Post seven interesting things about yourself. Ugh, really? I think I have exhausted the interesting things. How about things you don’t know?
1- I won a house for $1.00 many years ago.
2- I dated an Italian male stripper in Oklahoma City when I was 21.
3- I have lived on 2 of the San Juan Islands of Washington State.
4- I have attended the births of 7 babies, plus 2 of my own.
5- I hope to travel and live in the Greek Islands and Central America for at least several months each.
6- I have been frog-gigging on an air boat, in the middle of the night, in a swamp in Florida. Eww!
7- I have hiked to the rim of the crater of Mt. Saint Helens in Washington State, and through the underground lava tubes nearby.